Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Weatherproof & cold climate capable
Although this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, its IP67 weatherproof rating and aluminum casing means it can withstand pretty much anything, such as heavy snowfalls, rain or wind. It has also been tested in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) and as high as 122°F (50°C), ensuring year-round monitoring no matter where you live.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This system is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
A 3TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 2 × 8TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
Two storage bays
This NVR comes with two separate hard drive bays. Each of which can be upgraded with a hard drive up to 8TB, giving you the potential for a total of 16TB's of storage space. You can also use the second hard drive to record videos in parallel with the primary hard drive. This way, the footage is automatically backed up.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras
- View live footage in up to 15fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Expand your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi cameras on your recorder with Lorex Fusion™
- Increase the limited Wi-Fi SD-Card storage capacity of pair cameras by taking advantage of recording directly to the NVRs built-in HDD
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- 2 bay hard drive with up to 2 × 8TB of storage space with no hidden monthly fees
- Local built-in 3TB security-grade hard drive
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Apple TV and Chromecast)
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time
- See more with a wide-angle 105° field of view
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) provides improved video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and darks areas of the footage
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Aluminum Alloy housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)
- Up to 130ft (40m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (27m) in total darkness